If you haven’t heard already Erica Campbell and her family will have their own show on TV One. The show will follow her, Warryn Campbell as well as the three kids. It will give insight to how they juggle different jobs while trying to raise their children.
Erica talked about how it will show how to tackle certain issues like bullies, colorism and more. She mentioned that a lot of families will be able to relate to them. We look forward to watching “We’re The Campbell’s” later this year.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “PHYLLIS HYMAN” – FOREVER LOVED SINGER!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Soul Detox – Toxic Realationships are Dangerous (Day 35)
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Jada Pinkett Smith’s ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed At Facebook Watch
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Promotional 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source:Getty 12 of 12
How “We’re The Campbell’s” Will Help Other Families [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com