Anthony Brown is such a talented gospel artist. His hit song, “I Got That,” is taking the world by storm and fans love it. Erica Campbell asked him about making music videos and Brown just said God spoke to him.
He also mentioned that the message is so strong it needs a visual. Brown spoke about how God’s promise and word isn’t shaky so we must stand on it. We love this video and hope you do to!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Standing at the Last (June 22)
- Commentary: Mother-Daughter Duo Testify About Georgia Election Harassment On Anniversary Of Freedom Summer Murders
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Powerful Words (June 21st)
- Jekalyn Carr Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
How God Pushed Anthony Brown To Do A Music Video For “I Got That” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com