Joy Hill might have gone through a divorce, but she spoke to Erica Campbell about how she’s open to love again. While some people shut down after going through events like this she mentioned she’s a good catch. Hill also talked about how she is prime real estate and it will happen again.
In her life right now she is rebranding herself, traveling and doing speaking engagements. She is also writing a book and it won’t be about bashing anyone, but how she pushed through challenges. Hill spoke about how thankful she is for family and close friends that never left her side.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- NBA Star Pascal Siakam Donates Laptops To Underserved Youth In Toronto
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
Joy Hill Speaks On How She’s Open To Love Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com