As women, we often aren’t too kind to our hair.
Whether applying too much heat or harsh products, or lack of moisture, at times we are responsible for our own hair damage. As a result of mistreatment, and sometimes stress or even skin conditions, shedding or hair loss may occur.
But don’t fret, there’s an au natural way to combat this!
A black tea rinse.
A black tea rinse is a wonderful treat for your tresses. The caffeine and antioxidants are a powerful reactor to the horomone DHT, which is responsible for hair loss. No chemicals needed!
I tried it myself and immediately noticed a significant difference in my hair loss. I’m talking about just two days later there was about an 80-percent difference while I detangled my hair.
Create your black tea rinse:
- 1 black tea bag
- Deep conditioner (I used Madam CJ Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque)
- Spray bottle
- Boil the hot water and let tea steep for 4+ hours. Overnight is fine.
- Place cooled tea in spray bottle.
Black tea rinse instructions:
- Shampoo hair in warm water (the warm water opens your pores on your scalp).
- Part hair in medium sections and spray black tea into hair.
- Then apply deep conditioner (this step is important or else hair will come out very dry!).
- Let sit for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Wash out black tea and conditioner from hair.
- Style as usual.
Voilà! Beauties, will you try mother nature’s powerful potion which combats shedding?
Yes, for thick, luscious hair!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
FAB FINDS: Summer Essentials For Relaxed And Natural Hair
Oil Mixing For Your Hair: How To Do It Right
7 Hair Myths That You Probably Thought Were True
This Natural Remedy Will Stop Excessive Shedding was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
What is Good Friday? Why is it called Good Friday?
Keeping Your Focus on Jesus – A Motivational Moment
Watch Night 1 of Our Praise Virtual Spring Revival Featuring The Chosen 4 and Dr. Ralph A. Martino Sr.
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
See Tim Bowman Jr. Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise