[theplatform account=”BCY3OC” media=”bGhrUguUjY3K” player=”e_3cw3olpav5″]
This year’s Image Awards ceremony was off the chain.
Fans were going wild tweeting about jokes and their favorite fashions with the #OurImage and the #ImageAwards hashtags.
Anthony Anderson, Terrence J and Tracey Edmonds did a fabulous job holding down the show and the red carpet.
However, what made watching the Image Awards priceless this year was watching Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe banter with each other throughout the whole awards show. The chemistry between these two is unreal!
Watch as Boris and the beautiful Nicole (who was really coming through in that fabulous white fur blouse) jock each other while getting ready for the ceremony in the video above.
MUST READ: ‘Bye Felicia’: Celebs Give Us Their Favorite Movie Lines At The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
No Oscars Required: Black Hollywood Swarms NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet To Celebrate A Year In Creative Excellence [VIDEO]
47th Annual NAACP Image Awards Winners List
RED CARPET RECAP: The 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Tracee Ellis Ross has arrived.
1 of 18
2. Laura Govan hits the red carpet.
2 of 18
3. Suited up! Benzino’s in the building.
3 of 18
4. Quantico star Aujanue Ellis has a MESSAGE.
4 of 18
5. Claudia Jordan in head-to-toe black.
5 of 18
6. The lady in red: reality star Jennifer Williams.
6 of 18
7. Tocarra stuns in fuschia.
7 of 18
8. Naturi Naughton serves old Hollywod-glam.
8 of 18
9. Sanaa Lathan can do no wrong.
9 of 18
10. “Empire” star Jussie Smollett looking dapper!
10 of 18
11. Like father, like son.
11 of 18
12. Keke Palmer is all smiles!
12 of 18
13. How beautiful does Jada-Pinkett smooth look?
13 of 18
14. SLAY, Laverne Cox.
14 of 18
15. Chrissy Teigen continues to embrace her baby bump!
15 of 18
16. John Legend accompanies Chrissy on the red carpet.
16 of 18
17. Hey, Gabi!
17 of 18
18. “Concussion” star Gugu Mbatha-Raw.
18 of 18
If You Missed Boris and Nicole’s Image Awards Watch Party, Congratulations, You Just Played Yourself was originally published on hellobeautiful.com