What Causes Depression?
Depression is related to chemical in-balance in the brain that makes it hard for the cells to communicate with each other. Depression can be triggered by a number of things including: stressful life events, drug or alcohol abuse, other illnesses, it can even be hereditary.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Feeling sad, hopeless and having frequent crying spells
- Losing interest or pleasure in things you used to enjoy (including sex)
- Feeling guilty, helpless or worthless
- Thinking about death or suicide
- Sleeping too much, or having problems sleeping
- Loss of appetite and unintended weight loss or gain
- Feeling very tired all the time
- Having trouble paying attention and making decisions
- Having aches and pains that don’t get better with treatment
- Feeling restless, irritated and easily annoyed
Women And Depression was originally published on woldcnews.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
What is Good Friday? Why is it called Good Friday?
Keeping Your Focus on Jesus – A Motivational Moment
Watch Night 1 of Our Praise Virtual Spring Revival Featuring The Chosen 4 and Dr. Ralph A. Martino Sr.
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
3 Things To Remember During Holy Week
See Tim Bowman Jr. Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise