MCPS is set to launch an improved sports medicine program for the upcoming school year. This initiative involves the presence of full-time, year-round certified athletic trainers in every high school, in collaboration with MedStar Health.
According to school officials, the athletic trainers have already been hired and are actively working across all 25 MCPS high schools as part of this program. Their role will encompass providing efficient and elevated care for student-athletes, enhancing the overall quality of the sports program.
source: The DMV Daily
- FedEx Field Evacuated After Sunday’s Commanders vs. Dolphins Game
- Georgetown’s Tasha Butts Dies At 41 From Breast Cancer
- New Details Emerge In The Death Of Former Washington Football Player Dwayne Haskins
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
- MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools
- Finalized: NFL Owners Approve $6.05B Commanders Sale To Harris Group
- Simone Biles: Inspiring Greatness And Championing Mental Health
- Ja Morant And The Perceived Menace Of The Black Gangster
- End of an Era: Bradley Beal’s On His Way To Phoenix
- Coppin State University Names Larry Stewart As Head Men’s Basketball Coach
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools was originally published on mymajicdc.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
MCPS Launches Enhanced Sports Medicine Athletic Training Program For Schools
Georgetown’s Tasha Butts Dies At 41 From Breast Cancer
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
Teen Charged In Morgan State University Campus Shooting, Second Suspect Identified
Republicans Just Made It Harder To Be A Black Teacher In Virginia