For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Community Affairs Show: Cheryl Jackson Talks with The DC Board of Elections Chairman, Michael Bennett
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Latonya Brumfield Story Of Survival Will Truly Inspire You [Exclusive Interview]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- Cheryl Jackson Talks With Pastor William McDowell About His New Single, “A Finished Work”
- What’s Going On DMV: D.C. Has The Highest Percentage Of Black Owned Businesses In The Nation
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cheryl Jackson Talks with Jekalyn Carr During Our Virtual Meet and Greet Experience
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]