Fight the workday doldrums during National Fun At Work Day on January 28th! National Day Calendar makes it so easy to do when everyone around the workplace has a birthday for one example. Just head over to Search here! and enter any date for the current week (January 28 for example) to discover National Days to celebrate at work.
Many people spend a good portion of their lives at work, so why should they not try to enjoy it? While looking to find fun things to do at work, let your imagination be the leader. Make sure to obtain your boss’s approval for whatever fun and exciting things you choose to do. Better yet, get your boss involved in the fun!
Dave Hemseth and Leslie Yerkes, co-authors of 301 Ways to Have Fun at Work say, “Organizations that integrate fun into work have lower levels of absenteeism, greater job satisfaction, increased productivity, and less downtime.”
HOW TO OBSERVE #FunAtWorkDay
Plan ahead and get the fun going. We supply a few ideas to make the day worth celebrating.
- Host a boss look-alike contest.
- Organize a chili cook-off.
- Go office to office singing random songs.
- Create a healthy potluck with a variety of fruits and veggies.
- Set up a corn hole game in the break room or in any appropriate space.
- Celebrate the National Days with National Day Calendar
source: National Day Calendar