1 Chronicles 4:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez,[a] saying, “I gave birth to him in pain.” 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.
Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Light NC” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
the Latest Entertainment News:
- Sounds About White! Student Downplays Black Classmate At Barnard College Being Racially Profiled
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Single Black Mother Says Her Kids Were Kicked Out Of Christian School Because She ‘Committed Adultery’
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of – The Gift of Dreams
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rappers Doing Good: T.I. Partners With Georgia Church To Bail Out 23 Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- EXCLUSIVE: Tichina Arnold Wants You To Come Visit Her In ‘The Neighborhood’
Are You Praying For The Wrong Things? Check Out The Latest Podcast: L.I.F.E With Pastor Kelvin Thurman was originally published on thelightnc.com