Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Tyler Little was one of BET’s “Sunday Best” finalist on season 6 and fans loved not only his voice, but his spirit. He recently signed a multi-album deal with Dream Label Group and is ready to share new music.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Moreover, Tyler just released his debut single “We Come To Praise Him,” which is available for purchase on all digital outlets. This powerful song is filled with celebration and speaks on God’s glory.
Nevertheless, the song was produced by Mod-G, Chris Adams and Elvin McCollum as well as written by Travis Malloy.
Little has a lot coming up including an appearance on The WORD Network and releasing his debut album in the summer of 2019. We can’t wait to hear his album and see what he does next year.
See photos of gospel singers that went from background singers to solo artist below!
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Ayesha Curry Had The Perfect Response To Troll Asking Why She Doesn’t Know How To Do Daughters’ Hair [VIDEO]
- “I Want To Start Healing But I Am Angry”: Tiffany Evans Opens Up About Abuse, Fighting Victim Blaming And Keeping Her Faith
- Diddy On ‘Day 1’ Of Single Fatherhood: ‘Today The Journey Begins’
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
Sunday’s Best Alum Tyler Little Debuts Single “We Come To Praise Him” was originally published on getuperica.com