GRIFF recently had a colonoscopy done and is encouraging everyone to take someone to the doctor. Going to the doctor can be scary sometimes, but GRIFF mentioned that he wants to be around for a very long time. He wants to watch his kids get married, have children and graduate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some doctors believe that you don’t need a colonoscopy done until you’re 40, but he mentioned for Black men they should get it done before if they can. So many complain about the process of it, but GRIFF wants you to know that it’s worth getting done to save your life. They wheeled him into the room and when he woke up was in another place.
GRIFF got amazing news and has decided to change some things about his life. He’s going to work out more, eat better and try his best to live a healthy lifestyle. Encourage someone to go to the doctor!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How To Spot Your Blind Spots
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Anne Arundel County Announces New Masking & Vaccination Policies
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University Clear Outstanding Student Tuition Balances
- Text & Title Time on Sunday Joy! August 1
- Spiritual Warfare – Motivational Moment
Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com