GRIFF was talking to one of his really good friends about Jesus peace. Most people think about it as a piece of jewelry you wear, but GRIFF is referring to it as the inner peace he gives us. He recalled the movie Friday where Debo, the neighborhood bully took a guys Jesus piece after he tucked it in his shirt so it wouldn’t show. Debo ended up taking his chain and they guy in the movie ran to his car crying.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
GRIFF wants you to imagine the enemy as Debo. He can’t take away the Jesus inside of you away because God is always there for you. GRIFF then mentioned how much he’s changed since being on the show. It’s changed his attitude in a lot of ways and GRIFF wants you to make sure your Jesus peace doesn’t get taken away from you.
When your kids are making you mad or you’re having a bad day handle it in a different way and don’t allow the enemy to steal that peace. When your spouse is tripping just laugh out loud and mention to them that they married you. Don’t let anyone take your Jesus peace!
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – Living Guilt Free
- What’s The Tea: Simone Biles Drops Out Of The Olympic Finals Due To Mental Stress
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – What Does Your Heart Reveal?
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- What’s The Tea: US Basketball Team Loses To France Ending A 25 Game Winning Streak
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
Mr. Griffin: “They Out Here Snatching Jesus Peace’s Like Debo!” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com