Erica Campbell was at the Allstate Family Reunion and had a wonderful time. She had the opportunity to not only talk in a panel, but have a booth with her hair products as well as sing at the gospel concert. Erica looked at all the fans and was just overwhelmed with so much joy.
Fans got the opportunity to talk with her about how much they love the show and Erica’s music. She mentioned that if it wasn’t for God she wouldn’t be in this position. Erica thanked God and everyone for the support and appreciates everything people have done.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Officially Done Having Kids, So Please Stop Asking Her If She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- John Gray’s Affair Was More Than Emotional And His Voicemails Prove It
- Prairie View A&M Student Hospitalized After Roommate Pours Bleach In Her Eyes
- Will Smith Takes His “Bucket List” To Facebook Watch
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- Teens Record Themselves Vandalizing Historic Church [VIDEO]
- LifeWay Christian Store To Close All 170 Stores Nationwide
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church