Do you watch what you say to your children? Erica Campbell is talking about about how we must watch our words when speaking to our children. What we say speaks life into them.
When you call them dumb or compare them to people you might not like it hurts them. God wants us to nurture our children and train them up. They watch us as parents and follow our steps, we must always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- NBC Cancels Steve Harvey’s Talk Show
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Black Texas Police Officer On Trial For Shooting A Man With His Hands Up In The Back
- GOSPEL SUPERSTAR “KIRK FRANKLIN” MEETS HIS FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
- FEMALE JOGGER STABBED TO DEATH ON THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON, D.C.
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: What Are We Saying About Out Own Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com