CeCe Winans called into “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about the movie “Beautifully Broken.” She was contacted by Michele Duffy and once CeCe saw the movie she wanted to be involved in the film. CeCe sings the song from the soundtrack and this weekend fans can see it.
The movie is about friendship, forgiveness and so much more. It has a special message that gives hope to everyone going through things. CeCe also shared that brokenness doesn’t disqualify you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Three Omicron Variant Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Deborah Joy Winans and Kendrick Cross Stars in A Sisterly Christmas on OWN
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Humble Beginnings (Day #4)
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Redemption For Deferred Hop (Day #3)
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
CeCe Winans: “Brokenness Doesn’t Disqualify You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com