Queen Latifah has impacted society in such a positive way. Later this year she will receive the Marian Anderson Award for everything she’s done. Latifah is known for her television show “Living Single,” production company that works with projects for Black creatives, having her own talk show and so much more.
Mya Angelou, Oprah Winfrey and many others have received this prestigious award and she’s so happy about it. Will Smith recently went undercover to surprise customers in England with his water company. He dressed as an employee and fans were shocked.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Three Omicron Variant Cases Confirmed In Maryland
- Deborah Joy Winans and Kendrick Cross Stars in A Sisterly Christmas on OWN
- Hey Sis Hey! Shanta Atkins Talks New Single “Fight On” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Humble Beginnings (Day #4)
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- ‘Time To Get The Job Done’: Stacey Abrams Launches 2022 Campaign For Georgia Governor
- Inspirational Lifestyles: The Journey To Christmas – Redemption For Deferred Hop (Day #3)
- Dr. Grazell R. Howard Talks About The Fight Against AIDS During The COVID-19 Pandemic | Healthy Ever After [Listen]
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
Queen Latifah To Receive Marian Anderson Award [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com