Magic Johnson will be working with the mayor of Baltimore to help with redevelopment of some of the urban areas. He also would like to add one of his movie theaters into a mall there. Magic is also looking forward to revamping housing projects and help the city make changes in urban communities.
Niecy Nash is now adding another job to her resume as she lends her voice to a late night talk show series. It will talk about love, dating and so much more. Tiffany Haddish also just landed a deal with Netflix to do a 1-hour comedy show.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 4 Moments We Loved From The Urban One Honors
- “Be Still and Know” Motivational Moment with Ronnette Rollins
- Spelman College Names Performing Arts Center After LaTanya Richardson Jackson And Samuel L. Jackson
- Visionary Phylicia Rashad To Serve As Dean Of Howard University’s College Of Fine Arts
- Literary Giant Dr. Maya Angelou To Be Featured On The U.S. Quarter
- Vanessa Bryant And The Girls Visit Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Hall of Fame Exhibit
- Oprah Winfrey And Sterling K. Brown Partner For OWN Network TV Special In Honor Of Black Fathers
- Indoor Mask Mandate To Be Lifted In Maryland
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
How Magic Johnson Is Helping The City Of Baltimore [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com