Jeremiah Hicks talked to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” about depression, anxiety and how to fight the battle. For years his mother told him to look up and the answers will come. Jeremiah believes that for years people have been running out of energy and some of the toughest people we know have been faced with battling depression and other things.
He wants us to readjust and remember even if God isn’t giving us what we prayed for he his satisfying our needs. Jeremiah recalls one day being on the bus and how kids told him when he got off they were going to fight him. He texted his dad to come to the bus stop and when he got off he was there and the kids didn’t mess with him.
RELATED: Jeremiah Hicks Sings Beautiful Snippet Of “Better” LIVE In-Studio! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Praying and looking up to find the answer at that moment and his dad being there is what saved him. Over the last year Jeremiah has posted inspirational messages on social media. He will keep doing it because everyone needs encouragement in life.
RELATED: Jeremiah Hicks On Navigating New Territory After Being A Background Singer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Get Up! Poll: How Can I Pray For You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- More Than 82k+ Customers May Have Been Overcharged Using Maryland Tolls
- Women of the Bible: Rizpah
- How Dove Is Helping Women Like Me Embrace Their Grey Hair
- Read Kamala Harris’ Moving Speech From Cape Coast Castle, Ghana’s Historic Slave Trading Post
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Receives Royal Treatment While In Ghana
- Women of the Bible: Jochebed
- Magic Johnson Joins The Run To Buy The Commanders
- That’s Women’s History: Genius Girl Duo Solve Math Problem Believed to Be Impossible For 2,000 Years
- Video From Inside Nashville School Shooting Shows Police Firing at Shooter
- Wizards’ Guard Bradley Beal Under Police Investigation After Fan Altercation in Orlando
Jeremiah Hicks Words Of Encouragement: “Look Up It’s Your Life Line” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023