GRIFF is back and he’s got a prayer for some parents. The other day GRIFF prayed about parents crying while dropping of their kids to pre-K and Head Start. He mentioned that it makes the kids feel even worse and you have to remain strong.
GRIFF then spoke about a woman that cried a lot as she dropped off her daughter that is a senior in high school. He believes that after a certain age there should be no tears and that this young lady is old enough to go to school by herself. GRIFF couldn’t believe it and as a dad mentioned that it’s different.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- NBC Cancels Steve Harvey’s Talk Show
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Shooting Reported In Harford County, Maryland With Multiple Victims
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Black Texas Police Officer On Trial For Shooting A Man With His Hands Up In The Back
- GOSPEL SUPERSTAR “KIRK FRANKLIN” MEETS HIS FATHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
- FEMALE JOGGER STABBED TO DEATH ON THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON, D.C.
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com