Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OWNER “ROBERT KRAFT” CAUGHT IN UNDERCOVER SEX STING!
- AS THE WORLD WAITED – “R. KELLY” IS OFFICIALLY INDICTED!!!
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH – WE HONOR – “MS. JOHNNIE REBECCA DANIELS CARR” – READ HER STORY!!!!
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH – TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF JULIUS “DR. J” ERVING
- IT’S FRIDAY – TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com