It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- DC VIOLENCE TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORST – 15 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT EXECUTED!
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- EVERY FRIDAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report