It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- Aretha Franklin – Our Queen of Soul
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Watch As Donnie Simpson & Aretha Franklin Sing “The Makings Of You”
- Clinic Denies Wrongdoing After Black Woman Told Name Was “Ghetto” During Job Search
- State Senator Is Trying To Stop BBQ Beckys Of The World From Calling 911
- “The Queen Of Soul” Aretha Franklin Passes Away
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Sends Her Condolences To Aretha Franklin
- Good Luck: Black Cop Asking For Charges To Be Dismissed After Shooting White Woman
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her