It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “KAMALA HARRIS” – US SENATOR & PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
- IT’S MONDAY AND ALWAYS TIME FOR SOME THROWBACKS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Le’Andria Johnson Gets To The Root Of Her Issues On “Iyana: Fix My Life” Part 2
- Faith & Fame: The Mann’s On Keeping God & Love First [EXCLUSIVE]
- Scripture For The Week “God’s Got Us”
- Sunday School Review “You’re In Good Hands”
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Cling And Jerk [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Through her new film “The Best of Enemies” Taraji P. Henson Emphasizes the Importance of Education
- Weekend Box-Office: ‘Us’ Shatters Opening Weekend Records | #UsMovie
- Prayer Requests “Prayer Will Fix It”