From week to week fans watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell on “We’re The Campbells” and love every moment of it. The couple shows what it’s like to go through ups and downs, but remain so loving to each other. In this video they discuss sex while married.
Erica mentioned that when you’re married you’re not competing with someone else and that you should have a healthy sex life. Warryn spoke about how when you have sex with someone you aren’t married to, you can feel off or that something is wrong. He even quoted a scripture about sex in marriage and Erica spoke about people trying to justify when they have sex and aren’t married.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbell’s” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Diabetes Awareness Month: How To Travel Smart With Type 1 Diabetes
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holidays at the Apollo Festive Programming for all ages, December 2 – December 30, 2023
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
Warryn & Erica Campbell Explain Why Sex Is Better When You’re Married [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
The Conflict Between Worry and Prayer – A Motivational Moment
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
6 Summer Makeup Must-Haves Experts Say You Should Shop
Loudoun County Public School Employees To Receive Minimum 5% Pay Raise Under 2024 Budget
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
10 Principles To Win BIG #3 | Dr. Willie Jolley