Do you have something you want to do but don’t know where to start? Erica Campbell spoke about planning things such as opening a business a new job and preparing for it. She talked about her career and how long she prepped herself for it, but it also cost her somethings in life.
Erica misses out on time with her family and other special moments. When she was younger she always talked about how she wanted to be married and a woman told her to enjoy single life. Marriage is another partnership and you must prepare for that as well to take it on. No one just goes to the airport and gets on a flight you must buy a ticket first. Remember to plan and prep for things you want in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- BOW WOW TO HOST THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FROM BUNIM/MURRAY PRODUCTIONS
- James Bond Is Back ON The Big Screen
- Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Classic Film Dirty Dancing
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- Lecrae Pulls the Plug on Mixtape Series With Final
- Jonathan McReynolds Pushes Out New Single, Your World
- Join Us For The 14th Annual Spirit of Praise At Reid Temple AME Church
- Russell Westbrook Launches RW Digital To Increase Representation In Advertising
Faith Walking: Planning with Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com