GRIFF is praying about people that know when their relationships is over. You sometimes look at social media and don’t want to like a picture or video because it hurts your feelings. In 2018 ending a relationship is devastating when the person changes the Netflix password.
They don’t care that you have to pay $11.99 now and all you see is the free-trial on your television screen. GRIFF mentioned that this will really hurt you and your pockets. Did someone ever do this to you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tom Joyner, Eleanor Holmes Norton & More To Be Celebrated At Urban One Honors!
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Says She Identifies As A Christian and Is Misunderstood By The Media
- Artist Spotlight: Fred Jerkins Presents “A Project of Healing”
- Gospel Artist Who Won at the 2018 Dove Awards
- Good Parenting? Texas Mom Spanks Teen Son After He Took Off In Her Car
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com