On the next episode of “We’re The Campbells,” Warryn Campbell asks Erica Campbell to preach with him on Sunday. Erica told him that she’s not a preacher and has only spoke at church a couple of times. Warryn believes that everyday Erica ministers on her radio show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.”
Her reaction was priceless and she would like to be licensed beforehand. Erica is a little nervous because it can be a lot of pressure to help people understand the word of God. Warryn has a lot of confidence in his wife and knows that on Sunday they can preach together and everyone will enjoy it.
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- First Lady Michelle Obama Adds More Cities To “Becoming” Book Tour
- Racist Gun Club That Won’t Admit Black Members Is Under Fire
- Chattanooga Cop Caught On Video Savagely Beating Handcuffed Black Man
- EVERY TUESDAY IS “QUARTET TUESDAY” ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- 20-Year-Old Towson University Student Killed In Hit-and-Run, Driver Still On the Run
- The DMV Leads The Richest Counties In America
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reacts To Her Husband Wanting Her To Minister [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com