Erica Campbell loves everything about building bonds and sisterhoods. She had the opportunity to sing at the Women In Harmony and while there she spoke about being a sister. Erica mentioned that there is a funny, mean, broken, always needs a hug and many more type of sisters.
She believes that so many women have been hurt by other women and find it hard to have a bond with them now. Erica wants you to heal from that brokenness and come together as one. Sisterhood allows women to stand stronger and she wants to see more of that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Florida Bans Cars Playing Loud Music 10 Years After Jordan Davis’ Murder
- Deitrick Haddon Announced the Premiere of His New Drama “The Fallen” on ALLBLK
- Black Woman Allowed To Sue Harvard For Using Pics Of Her Ancestors On Book Cover
- Nominate A DC Creative For The 37th Annual Mayor’s Arts Awards
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back
Faith Walking: What Kind Of Sister Are You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com