Sharon Ann is a singer, songwriter, model and actress. She sang background for many years for Tye Tribbett, Fred Hammond and many more. Sharon never thought that she would become a lead singer, but God destined her to be in the forefront.
She said, “Put me in the back I’m good, but don’t make me lead,” but her parents didn’t want to hear that. Erica Campbell talked about how Sharon is also a model for J. Bolin. When she moved she began to network more and it helped her career.
One of the best experiences so far for her is watching the evolution of her career. Sharon mentioned that watching God move and work in her life has been such an amazing thing. She also spoke about her passion for writing music and how wonderful it is, make sure you listen to the full interview with Sharon Ann.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
- Why Every Black Man Needs A Hobby
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- NBA Star Pascal Siakam Donates Laptops To Underserved Youth In Toronto
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Washington Wizards Select Johnny Davis With The 1st Round #10 NBA Draft Pick
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
Sharon Ann On Being Pushed From The Background To Sing Lead [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com