Listeners called in to talk about whether it’s okay to brings babies to work or not. A lot of companies are allowing employees to bring their children to work up to 8 months. One caller mentioned that it brings out the best in some employees that aren’t happy at times.
Erica Campbell spoke about how babies make people smile. Another caller talked about how her employer allows it and they even have an option where you can pick your babysitters while in meetings. The caller works in human resources and mentioned that paid family leave is also an option for a lot of parents.
RELATED: Erica Campbell Talks About Taking Care Of Her Babies While Touring [EXCLUSIVE]
The last caller thinks it could be a good idea, but also might be a distraction in the office. There are pro’s and cons to having babies in the office. Erica mentioned that people keep saying that crying babies could distract employees, but it’s really that some get caught up in the cuteness. What are your thoughts?
RELATED: Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Priest Slaps A Crying Baby [VIDEO]
- Save The Date: Praise Spring Revival April 3rd-7th at 7pm
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Wizards Sweep The Spurs For 22-23 Season After Friday Night Victory [Wizards Postgame March 24th vs Spurs]
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio
Is It A Good Or Bad Idea To Bring Babies To Work? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023