It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OWNER “ROBERT KRAFT” CAUGHT IN UNDERCOVER SEX STING!
- AS THE WORLD WAITED – “R. KELLY” IS OFFICIALLY INDICTED!!!
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH – WE HONOR – “MS. JOHNNIE REBECCA DANIELS CARR” – READ HER STORY!!!!
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH – TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF JULIUS “DR. J” ERVING
- IT’S FRIDAY – TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAY’S ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Tyler Perry
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Talks About Taking Care Of Her Babies While Touring [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com