“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Pastor Reginald Sharpe Shares Why He Supports Divorce [VIDEO]
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- PG County Native, Tamara Jade Talks Her 4-Chair Turn Experience On ‘The Voice’ + More
- WATCH: Sony Music Group Launches “YOUR VOICE YOUR POWER YOUR VOTE” Campaign
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
“We’re The Campbells” Can Erica and Warryn Get Back To Blissfully Happy? [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com