“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
RELATED: Erica Campbell Calls Out GRIFF For Community Dating [VIDEO]
RELATED: Erica Campbell Reflects On The Time She And Warryn Were “Together And Not Together” During Their Marriage [EXCLUSIVE]
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
RELATED: Warryn Campbell Talks About Overcoming Dad Guilt [VIDEO]
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio
- Women of the Bible: Jael
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Black Vets Denied Benefits?
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Rev. Alfred C.D. Vaughn, Pastor Of The Sharon Baptist Church In Baltimore, Has Died
- Happy Women’s History Month! Here’s 8 Scriptures For Women
- Women of the Bible: Priscilla
“We’re The Campbells” Can Erica and Warryn Get Back To Blissfully Happy? [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Top 10 Civil Rights Protest Songs Of All Time