“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
- NEW ALBUM WORSHIP & JUSTICE, FROM HITMAKER WILLIAM MURPHY
- Kathie Lee Gifford’s THE WAY Brings Bible Stories to Life in Musically-Driven Film
- The Fourth Annual Morehouse College Human Rights Film Festival
- Never Would Have Made It: The Marvin Sapp Story
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- Congratulations!!! Israel and Adrienne Houghton Welcomes a Baby Boy To Their Family
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Returned Love (August 16th)
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
“We’re The Campbells” Can Erica and Warryn Get Back To Blissfully Happy? [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com