Callers spoke about what their pastors preached about on Sunday and there were so many great messages. One woman spoke about being free or independent from God and how we want him to guide us and carry us through things. His words give us the will to push through so many touch times and we need him in life.
Another woman called about being abandoned and how Jacob was taught a lesson about abandonment. In order to get to his new self he had to address his old self and learn from it. Someone else called in about decomposing Christians. If we don’t feed ourselves with God’s words and wisdom we begin to decompose. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- 5 Scriptures To Uplift You This Week
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Quinta Brunson Shines In Aliette During Her Interview With Oprah
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- MLK Weekend Battle of Bands Will Showcase Great HBCU Talent
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
- Chef Jernard Wells Mother of Love Strawberry Lemon Zest Bundt Cake Recipe from “Southern Inspired Cookbook”
- Chef Jernard Wells Shares His “Granny Gwen’s Banana Pudding” Recipe
Do You Want To Be Free Or Independent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com