Erica Campbell has been doing a lot of interviews for her new show “We’re The Campbells,” and it has been pretty fun. She spoke about how they asked her a question about Warryn Campbell and being married to him for 17 years. Erica realized that sometimes when you talk about love, submission and men being the head of household people get quiet.
Sometimes the enemy doesn’t want you to believe in a particular kind of love. God has a plan for us though. Erica also spoke about how her and Warryn have been through death, infidelity and other situations, but she took those vows very serious sand they made it through.
RELATED: Love Talking: Do You Really Want To Date A Creative? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
They had so many people support and pray over their union. She wants single ladies to be hopeful and make sure they’re following after the love God designed for them. Be optimistic through the process.
RELATED: Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: I Love God More Than Anything [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Save The Date: Praise Spring Revival April 3rd-7th at 7pm
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Wizards Sweep The Spurs For 22-23 Season After Friday Night Victory [Wizards Postgame March 24th vs Spurs]
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio
Love Talking: What You Think Of Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023