Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- RCA Inspiration Celebrates Multiple Nominations For the 37TH Annual Stellar Awards
- Tyscot Records Earns 9 Stellar Gospel Music Award Nominations
- Reach Records, 1K Phew, & Lecrae Receive Four Stellar Award Nominations for their Collaborative Album, No Church In A While
- Get Ready for KINGDOM BUSINESS
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency
- Civil Rights Landmarks To Receive $16.2M In Grants
- All Fatal Buffalo Shooting Victims Have Been Identified
- Donor Clears Debt For Graduates At Texas-Based HBCU
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com