The topic of depression and suicide is still being discussed and one caller wanted to know how he can help a loved one that needs counseling. Dr. Ramel Smith mentioned to the caller that maybe he can bring her to the doctor. Sometimes people that are dealing with certain issues need encouragement to address mental health issues or be diagnosed.
If this doesn’t work then reach out to someone the person has trust in and have them speak about it. Dr. Ramel Smith talked about how having an eye on the person sometimes helps because you are watching them isolate themselves and more. When that happens it can become a snowball and things could possibly get worse. Remember to check on your loved ones and help them if you can.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Sunday Best’s, Josh Copeland Releases New Music, “All Things Working”
- What’s The Tea: Megyn Kelly Tried To Come For Naomi Osaka
- What’s The Tea: Kevin Hart Is Gearing Up For His Brand New Talk Show on Peacock “Hart to Heart”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith that Works When Life Doesn’t – Seek to Understand Before Being Understood
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- What’s The Tea: Jeff Bazos Awards Van Jones and Jose’ Andres 100 Million Dollars
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How to Be Confident in Uncertain Times
- After a Decade Long Hiatus, Dawkins & Dawkins Is Back With A Brand New Single “In My Feelings” (video)
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Help A Loved One Who May Need Counseling [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com