“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy (August 8th)
- BOW WOW TO HOST THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FROM BUNIM/MURRAY PRODUCTIONS
- James Bond Is Back ON The Big Screen
- Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Classic Film Dirty Dancing
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Frontier Now Offering Nonstop Flights From BWI To Las Vegas For As Low As $89!
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- Lecrae Pulls the Plug on Mixtape Series With Final
- Jonathan McReynolds Pushes Out New Single, Your World