“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Sunday Best’s, Josh Copeland Releases New Music, “All Things Working”
- What’s The Tea: Megyn Kelly Tried To Come For Naomi Osaka
- What’s The Tea: Kevin Hart Is Gearing Up For His Brand New Talk Show on Peacock “Hart to Heart”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith that Works When Life Doesn’t – Seek to Understand Before Being Understood
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- What’s The Tea: Jeff Bazos Awards Van Jones and Jose’ Andres 100 Million Dollars
- Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – How to Be Confident in Uncertain Times
- After a Decade Long Hiatus, Dawkins & Dawkins Is Back With A Brand New Single “In My Feelings” (video)
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?