With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Jamie Grace Opens Up About Her Battle With Tourette Syndrome & Depression [VIDEO]
- DC VIOLENCE TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORST – 15 YEAR OLD HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT EXECUTED!
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Runways at BWI Back Open After Minor Issue
- EVERY FRIDAY WE CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow SmithSource: 1 of 9
2. Keri HilsonSource: 2 of 9
3. Kerry WashingtonSource: 3 of 9
4. Michelle WilliamsSource: 4 of 9
5. Kelly RowlandSource: 5 of 9
6. Mary J. BligeSource: 6 of 9
7. Alicia KeysSource: 7 of 9
8. Serena WilliamsSource: 8 of 9
9. Halle BerrySource: 9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com