With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Canvassing While Black: Wisconsin Candidate Reported As Being A Drug Dealer In White Neighborhood
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- From NAACP to Michael Jordan, Here’s How African Americans Are Helping With Hurricane Florence
- Michael Jordan Donates Two Million Dollars For Hurricane Florence Relief
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com