From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GET READY FOR A SUMMER EXPLOSION!!! “PRAISE IN THE PARK”
- YOU LOVE DESSERTS? TODAY IS YOUR DAY – NATIONAL VANILLA PUDDING DAY!!!!
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- David and Tamela Mann Celebrate God’s Miracle Working Power!
- JJ Hairston’s Son James Graduates Bowie State
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Psalm 92:1
- GET READY FOR “PRAISE IN THE PARK” – JUNE 22nd IN SOUTHEAST D.C.
- INSIDE LINEBACKER “REUBEN FOSTER” – TORN ACL ON THIRD NON-CONTACT PLAY OF “OTA’S”