From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – What Delights Your Heart (Day #5)
- Watch The Latest “King Richard” Trailer featuring A Song “Be Alive” By Beyonce
- What’s The Tea: William McDowell Testifies About A Near Death Accident
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – God Has Your Back (Day #4)
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – Fight With Faith During Your Process Stage (Day #3)
- What’s The Tea: Former President Donald Trump’s Official Statement About Secretary Colin Powell is Disrespectful
- What’s The Tea: Kelly Price Shares An Update On Her Health
- Inspirational Lifestyles: “Faithing It” By Cora Jakes Coleman – Who or What Is The Villain in Your Life’s Story