From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Gratefulness!
- A Gospel Music Museum Is Planned For Chicago’s South Side
- BLACK MUSIC MONTH — TRIBUTE TO “TAMELA MANN”
- IT’S THROWBACK MONDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Scripture For The Week “Fathers Lead By Example”
- Sunday School Review “Not Just Lip Service”
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- Airline Industry Seems Unable To Clean Up Its Act When It Comes To Racism
- This Black Woman Wasn’t Here For Border Control’s Illegal Search Of A Greyhound Bus
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children