From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Essence Announces “Black Women In Hollywood” Honorees
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Cast of “Celebrity Big Brother” Announced
- Netflix Raising Its Prices…Again
- Nominate Your Pastor For The 17th Annual Prayer Breakfast!
- MD Attorneys Urge Judge To Toss NAACP Lawsuit Over Census
- CLEMSON UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL TEAM GIVEN “FAST FOOD” DURING THEIR VISIT TO THE WHITE HOUSE
- IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE THE QUARTETS ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”