From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Child Accused Of Sexual Assault By ‘Cornerstore Caroline’ Speaks Out
- Botham Jean’s Mother Speaks Out On Dallas District Attorney
- Woman Who Tried To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment Building Doubles Down, ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Find Your Purpose [Audio]