From time to time, Erica Campbell likes to read articles on Forbes. She read an interesting article on weak words that you shouldn’t use. Statements like, “I only have this to say,” or , “Maybe,” need to replaced with stronger and more confident words.
She mentioned that saying, “I’m confident,” or , “I’m convinced,” make people have more confidence in your statement. Saying certain words can also show that you have a low self-esteem. Erica wants us to show people that we believe in ourselves. Stop using those weak words!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Farragut West Metro Station Reopened After Police Investigation
- Memory Scripture Of The Week – James 1:4
- Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Trump’s Aide Kellyanne Conway Can’t Admit The President Has No Senior Black White House Staffers
- Omarosa Was OK With Trump’s Racism Until It Was Time To Sell Her Book
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Scripture For The Week “Order My Steps, LORD”
- Prayer Requests “We Pray for Peace and Justice”