Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Children Sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’ While Tornado Ripped Off Roof Of Church
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill Making Minimum Wage $15 by 2025
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- SILVER SPRING & KENSINGTON, MARYLAND – WATCH YOUR WATER TODAY – MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR!!!
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “JODY WATLEY” — SONGSTRESS!!!
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- ‘To Black Women With Love’ Is A Black Men’s Public Appreciation For Black Women