Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you don’t need certain people in your life. She even mentioned that she loves herself so much that being around negative people doesn’t match who she is. They can be the most amazing people in the world, but might not fit into your life.
You have to guard your love sometimes from them. Erica also talked about how years ago she asked God to change her circle if needed. It’s fun to hang with people, but everyone isn’t for you to have friendships with and remember it’s ok to lose people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Morgan State University To Host HBCUniverse Summit This Weekend
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Starbucks Reveals First Accessible Store In D.C.
- Unions Oppose Plan To Relocate Washington Wizards And Capitals To Potomac Yard
- DC’s Daily Rider Bike Shop Burglarized For The 3rd Time
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Maryland Fisherman Shatters State Record With Massive Rainbow Trout Catch: ‘Feels Good’
Black History Month “Best in Black” Salutes Warren M Thompson, Thompson Hospitality Corporation
Washington Wizards January 2024 Highlights
WPRS/WYCB Are Giving A Black History Salute To Churches In The DMV [Submit Your Church Here]
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
Assistant Police Chief of DC Announces Retirement
Griff Chats with His “Littles” From Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentorship Program [LISTEN] | Mr. Griffin
Finalized: Former Wizards Forward Rui Hachimura Now A Los Angeles Laker