Regina Belle is a Grammy Award winning singer and is about to be featured on TV One’s “Unsung.” While speaking with Erica Campbell she talked about how God and family helped her through her career. She mentioned that her family still looks at her just like Gina and not the star she is.
They have kept her grounded and rooted through these 31 years in the music industry. The family also made her keep things in perspective. Regina also talked about her highs and lows in her career. She recalled being in a hotel room in New Orleans and knowing God was there.
Regina had drank nearly a 5th of Hennessy and heard, “If you want to get high you gotta go to something stronger.”
At that moment she knew that she didn’t want to do this to herself anymore. Years later she went on to sing gospel music even though it wasn’t her first thought. Regina’s life has been filled with mountains as well as peaks and fans will see that on the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Richmond, California School Debatting Changing Elementary School Name to “Michelle Obama”
- So You Like “Peanut Butter”? Today is “National Peanut Butter Day”
- A Cloudy Friday & “The Birthday Roll Call” on “The Winston Chaney Morning Show”
- Former Local Cop with HIV Charged with Rape
- First Look At Lifetime’s Trailer For “The Clark Sisters BioPic”
- You Say You Like Desserts? Today is “National Pie Day” – Eat One Slice Today Somewhere
- ‘I Get To Be Black For A Summer’: Robert Downey Jr. Defends His ‘Tropic Thunder’ Role
- Delonte West Viral Video Gets Maryland Officer Suspended
- 3 Ways To Treat Diabetes
- ‘They Sprayed Her Blood All Over Her Fellow Students’: Cops Assault Teen In Viral Video