Regina Belle is a Grammy Award winning singer and is about to be featured on TV One’s “Unsung.” While speaking with Erica Campbell she talked about how God and family helped her through her career. She mentioned that her family still looks at her just like Gina and not the star she is.
They have kept her grounded and rooted through these 31 years in the music industry. The family also made her keep things in perspective. Regina also talked about her highs and lows in her career. She recalled being in a hotel room in New Orleans and knowing God was there.
Regina had drank nearly a 5th of Hennessy and heard, “If you want to get high you gotta go to something stronger.”
At that moment she knew that she didn’t want to do this to herself anymore. Years later she went on to sing gospel music even though it wasn’t her first thought. Regina’s life has been filled with mountains as well as peaks and fans will see that on the show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Travis Greene Announces He Will Be Headlining The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise!
- Travis Greene To Headline The 12th Annual Spirit Of Praise
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- TEAM FROM “AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION” VISITED “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- FOR ALL CAKE LOVERS – TO IS “NATIONAL SPONGE CAKE DAY”
- THE SUN & HEAT HAVE GONE FOR A DAY – SO LET’S CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Here Are Your Honorees For the 8th Annual First Ladies Tea Celebration!
- TODAY IS “NATIONAL BE AN ANGEL DAY” – GET OUT AND HELP SOMEBODY TODAY!!!
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale