The Miss America Pageant is changing some things about it for the upcoming years. They recently got a new vice president and she wants to call it a contest now and get rid of the swimsuit portion. She believes that we need to focus more on brains and not beauty.
GRIFF mentioned that they should call it Miss Eat Whatever, Erica Campbell said they might call it Miss Cute In The Face and Thick in the Waist. They also spoke about the NBA Finals and how neither team will go to the White House if they win.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Zacardi Cortez Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart For A 2nd Week (Week of December 3, 2022)
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: 20 Ideas To Change Your Life
- Starbucks Employee Suspended For Writing “Monkey” On Black Woman’s Cup
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Giving Tuesday: Black-Led Organizations That Can Use Your Support
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How Gratitude Can Save Your Life
5 New Name Suggestions For The Miss America Contest [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com