GRIFF has a special prayer for couples that work opposite schedules. One is sleep while the other has to wake up. He mentioned that the person getting ready for works makes so much noise turning on the water, putting on their shoes and more.
All the person wants to do is sleep, but your other half is brushing their teeth loud or stomping on the floor. GRIFF spoke about how they are under the comforter after you turn the lights off and can’t wait for you to leave home. After the prayer Erica Campbell talked about how Warryn Campbell says she opens up the toothpaste loud and how that prayer was directed at her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
GRIFF’s Prayer For Couples Working Opposite Schedules [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise