Michael Jackson’s estate is not happy with Disney. The company put out a movie about Michael Jackson’s last days, but never asked the estate about footage used. His estate is set to sue the company for this incident.
One Cleveland Browns player is regretting a tweet he put out. He told fans that if the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Finals he would buy them all jerseys if they retweeted him. Since then he put out another one saying he was just kidding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
Why Michael Jackson’s Estate Is Suing Disney [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
'The Angel That Raised Me As A Kid': Kirk Franklin Fondly Remembers Adoptive Mother Gertrude
See Marcus Jordan Live At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise
Marvin Sapp, Mahalia Jackson and More Named Inductees For The Black Music and Entertainment Walk Of Fame
Tickets On Sale Now: The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise October 14th at Reid Temple AME
Happy Birthday Hip Hop! Here’s 11 Gospel Hip Hop Songs To Celebrate With
DC Appoints Their First Black Woman Police Chief
Willie Moore Jr. Receives The St. Jude Urban Cares Radio Partner Of The Year Award
Songs We Hope Tasha Cobbs Leonard Performs At The 15th Annual Spirit of Praise