John Gray just inherited the Redemption Church in South Carolina by a White pastor. He spoke about how this next step has filled him with excitement and is a bit terrifying. John is excited about meeting the people, saving souls and anointing everyone.
He mentioned that God brought him here and this was his plan so he’s following it. John also believes that a White pastor passing down the church to a Black pastor is a slap in the face to the enemy. He can’t wait to see what happens and is excited.
RELATED: John Gray Installed As Pastor Of Relentless Church
RELATED: John Gray Shares His Heart On Hurricane Harvey And Lakewood Church [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: John Gray On How His Mother’s Prayers Shifted His Life’s Trajectory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Was Anybody Really Upset About Pastor John Gray’s Marital Advice? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Wizards Sweep The Spurs For 22-23 Season After Friday Night Victory [Wizards Postgame March 24th vs Spurs]
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Women of the Bible: Tamar
- Tamela Mann Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of March 25, 2023)
- Artist Spotlight: Earnest Pugh Reveals a New Single Cover “Keeper of My Soul”
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio
- Women of the Bible: Jael
John Gray Explains The Significance Of Inheriting A Church From A White Pastor In South Carolina [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Deitrick Haddon Ex-wife -- Damita Haddon, Finally Breaks Her Silence!
Donnie McClurkin Repairing ‘Broken’ Relationship With 12-Year-Old Son Matthew
Gospel Singer Shawn Jones Dies On Stage While Singing “Worthy Is He”
Tye Tribbett Discusses Affair & Suicide!
Bishop IV Hilliard Speaks On Being Jailed After Church Fight!
One of Gospel Music's Giant Has Passed -- Ms. Lecresia Campbell
The Clergy Respond To Letter From a Birmingham Jail
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023