John Gray just inherited the Redemption Church in South Carolina by a White pastor. He spoke about how this next step has filled him with excitement and is a bit terrifying. John is excited about meeting the people, saving souls and anointing everyone.
He mentioned that God brought him here and this was his plan so he’s following it. John also believes that a White pastor passing down the church to a Black pastor is a slap in the face to the enemy. He can’t wait to see what happens and is excited.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Far Away’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Nominate A Phenomenal Woman For The She IS…Monumental Award Sponsored by MGM National Harbor
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- Is It Too Soon To Lift Mask Mandates? [WATCH]
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate