John Gray just inherited the Redemption Church in South Carolina by a White pastor. He spoke about how this next step has filled him with excitement and is a bit terrifying. John is excited about meeting the people, saving souls and anointing everyone.
He mentioned that God brought him here and this was his plan so he’s following it. John also believes that a White pastor passing down the church to a Black pastor is a slap in the face to the enemy. He can’t wait to see what happens and is excited.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maurette’s Tip For Tuesday – Who Wouldn’t Serve A God Like This [Audio]
- How The Cash Bail System Can Literally Kill You
- Racist Who Cyber-Terrorized Black Student Gets Light Penalty
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Resign? Facebook Is Under Heavy Fire By Civil Rights Leaders
- IT’S TUESDAY!! AND TIME FOR QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- “I Was Ashamed”: Kid Cudi Opens Up About Why He Kept His Depression From Loved Ones On “Red Table Talk” [VIDEO]
- Beautiful News! Fifth Third Bank Surprises Single Mom By Paying Off Her $150K Student Loan Debt
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Kenneka Jenkins’ Mom Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hotel One Year After She Was Found Dead In Freezer
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]