Graduation season is upon us and it is such a joyous occasion. GRIFF’s nephew will be graduating from college and his daughter is moving up from the 5th grade. Erica Campbell spoke about the time her father didn’t come to her graduation.
He was upset because her mother remarried, but was still in love with him. To avoid the new man he didn’t come. Erica mentioned that she forgave him but that parents shouldn’t let others get in the way of those special days for your kids.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- David and Tamela Mann Celebrate God’s Miracle Working Power!
- SOP Memory Scripture Of The Week – Psalm 92:1
- GET READY FOR “PRAISE IN THE PARK” – JUNE 22nd IN SOUTHEAST D.C.
- INSIDE LINEBACKER “REUBEN FOSTER” – TORN ACL ON THIRD NON-CONTACT PLAY OF “OTA’S”
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”!!! LET’S CELEBRATE THE QUARTETS!!!!
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Body Found Under D.C. Bridge is Missing Maryland Teen
Erica Campbell Tells Why Her Father Didn’t Come To Her Graduation [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com