Erica Campbell wants you to know that sometimes you must guard your heart especially after you minister. The enemy is always looking for a way to manipulate you and bring you down even after praising God. Sometimes fishing for compliments and doubting yourself is allowing the enemy to come in and attack your spirit.
Erica also spoke about praying before and after a performance to help with how you feel. A lot of artists turn to drugs and alcohol to make them feel better when they leave the stage. The enemy is always around to manipulate you even after you minister, remember to guard your heart from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Diabetes Awareness Month: How To Travel Smart With Type 1 Diabetes
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holidays at the Apollo Festive Programming for all ages, December 2 – December 30, 2023
- Ron Poindexter Premieres His New Song ‘Overflow’ and Talks About What’s Next For Him
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
THE WIFE OF REV. CARLTON PEARSON FILES FOR DIVORCE!!!
The Conflict Between Worry and Prayer – A Motivational Moment
WMATA Issues Warning Of Severe Metro Service Reductions Due To A $750 Million Budget Deficit
Arlington County Reopens Housing Voucher Waitlist Lot After Over A Decade
6 Summer Makeup Must-Haves Experts Say You Should Shop
Loudoun County Public School Employees To Receive Minimum 5% Pay Raise Under 2024 Budget
Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
10 Principles To Win BIG #3 | Dr. Willie Jolley