Erica Campbell spoke about sewing seeds. Sometimes people only care about sewing seeds because it will benefit them. She also spoke about people doing it just to impress others or make them feel bad.
Before you sew seeds you should ask yourself why you are doing it and how it can bless others. God wants you to sew these seeds to give to others. Remember not to be stingy and to release you hand to give as well as receive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
- Chef Jernard Wells Mother of Love Strawberry Lemon Zest Bundt Cake Recipe from “Southern Inspired Cookbook”
- Chef Jernard Wells Shares His “Granny Gwen’s Banana Pudding” Recipe
- Funding Your Legacy With Life Insurance | Monday Monday
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Premieres “Remember Jesus” & “Christmas At Our House”
- Charlie Wilson To Perform At The Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage®
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Faith, Hope and Strength Lead To Success
- Tamela Mann, for KING & COUNTRY Win At The 2022 American Music Awards
- Watch ALL 5 Nights Of The Praise Virtual Fall 2022 Revival
Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com