We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY — IT’S “NATIONAL RADIO DAY”
- IT’S MONDAY AND TIME TO GO WAYYYYY BACK ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Don’t Believe The Hype About Black Folks Supporting Trump, Analyst Says
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Here’s What Happened To A White American Who Went On A Racist Rant In Africa
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Scripture For The Week “Real, True Love”
- Prayer Requests “Pray For Peace And Unity”
- Let The Doorknob Hit Ya! School Board Candidate Who Called Black People ‘Monkeys’ Exits Race
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com