We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Scripture For The Week “God Is My Protector”
- Prayer Requests “Praying For Peace”
- Sunday School Review “God Keeps His Promises “
- Kirk Franklin Sits Down With Snoop Dogg About His Journey To Redemption (Part 1)
- #SayHerName: Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Watch: Malcolm D. Lee Spins Wave Of White Women Calling 911 Into Voter Turnout Message
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com