We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- IMAGINE Family Day: PGAAMCC Festival and Book Fair
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- NFL TAKES A STAND — STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM OR ELSE
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- Chicago’s Black, Low-Income Students Suffer Most After City’s 2013 School Closures, Report Says
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com