Callers spoke about what their pastors preached on Mother’s Day. One caller talked about courageous women and how we are supposed to carry God everywhere. When people see us they should see God in us and he never gives up on us.
The caller also spoke about how his love should shine and bring people to him. One pastor preached on how a woman’s work is never done. Tell us what you learned from your pastor during Mother’s Day service.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Payless Is Closing All 2,100 Of Their U.S. Stores
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- “JOHN LEGEND” RELEASES SOME ANOINTING WITH NEW SONG ENTITLED “PREACH”!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Winter Storm Warning In Effect With 4-8 Inches Of Snow Possible On Wednesday In The DMV
- Founder and Episcopal Pastor Of From the Heart Church Ministries Rev. Dr. John Cherry Passes Away
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- SOP Memory Scripture For The Week – Psalm 37:5
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
“Get Up!” Listeners Share What They Learned From Their Pastors During Mother’s Day Service [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com