Erica Campbell preached on Mother’s Day and it was an amazing message. She mentioned that she first spoke about how when babies first start walking sometimes they fall. As they try to step sometimes parents are around to encourage them, but sometimes they stay in the squatting position.
Erica compared it to how we are as adults are afraid sometimes to take the next steps. We choose the familiar job, relationship and other things because of the fear we have in our hearts. Erica wants us to move forward with these new possibilities and know God is by our side as we take the necessary steps.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Active Shooter Reported At Texas High School
- Is Javen A Pastor Who Sings Or Singer Who’s A Pastor?
- Erica Campbell Tells How A Pastor Handled The Funeral Services Of A Mean Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story Of Philemon [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Medication Racially Codes The Opioids Epidemic As A Health Issue
- Documentary Alleges Whitney Houston Was Molested By Dee Dee Warwick
- Faith Walking: You Can Make It Through The Tough Stuff [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lupus And You: 5 Facts You Need To Know For Lupus Awareness Month
- Good News About “Black-ish” & “Grown-ish” [EXCLUSIVE]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Erica Campbell Tells What She Preached About On Mother’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com