Erica Campbell preached on Mother’s Day and it was an amazing message. She mentioned that she first spoke about how when babies first start walking sometimes they fall. As they try to step sometimes parents are around to encourage them, but sometimes they stay in the squatting position.
Erica compared it to how we are as adults are afraid sometimes to take the next steps. We choose the familiar job, relationship and other things because of the fear we have in our hearts. Erica wants us to move forward with these new possibilities and know God is by our side as we take the necessary steps.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH — “PHYLLIS HYMAN” – FOREVER LOVED SINGER!!
- IT’S QUARTET TUESDAY ON “THE WINSTON CHANEY MORNING SHOW”
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Soul Detox – Toxic Realationships are Dangerous (Day 35)
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Jada Pinkett Smith’s ‘Red Table Talk’ Renewed At Facebook Watch
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Tells What She Preached About On Mother’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com